Supporting braces for the spine
How to wear reklinators
Thoracic posture correctors
Thoracolumbar posture correctors
How to wear posture correctors
Corrective orthopedic braces for the spine
- scoliosis of 2-3 degrees;
- angle of the arc of curvature of 20 degrees before the onset of sexual maturity of the child;
- Scoliosis progresses after the onset of menstruation at more than 5 degrees per year;
- magnitude of the curvature over 40 degrees and marked changes in the vertebrae;
- Need a partial correction of spinal deformity in adults in order to increase his mobility.
How do the corrective corsets
How to wear corrective orthopedic corsets
- Under the corset must be worn undershirt with short sleeves, with no seams in areas of pressure.
- Avoid intense loads and lifting more than 5 kg in both hands.
- Need to check the condition of the skin under the oppressive pelota. When the discomfort arising when wearing a corset, you need to see a specialist.
- In a corset you need to be permanent. Correction corset is removed only during hygiene procedures and physical therapy sessions.
- At first, the corset should be worn at all times (to remove a maximum of 1 hour per day). Every 3 months is necessary X-ray control - a snapshot of the spine when wearing a corset, and after removing the brace in 2 hours.
- Every three months conducting a mandatory correction corset. Thus, each patient before the end of the growing season some times have to make a new corset.